Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Fashion

I figured since I posted my New Years outfit I’d post my Christmas one.
Every Christmas we have it either at my Grandma’s house or another family members depending on whose willing to host it. This year was at my Aunt’s house. I wore something all together different to church which was just a red skirt from Forever 21 nude pumps from DSW and a black blazer ( STEAL I found at Goodwill )
The look I wore to dinner at my aunts was; a coral colored blazer from Goodwill ( if I remember correctly it was $10.00) Blue pants purchased from H&M $24.99 and Express sequined blouse from Express 2 for$19.99 sale.
IMG_0065
For my hair I’ve been experimenting with the one side deal so I bobby pinned it to stay on one side and curled with my curling wand ( Remington )
I believe I wore Black and Gold flats.
My makeup. I am wearing MAC matchmaster ( gift from the boyfriend), Bh cosmetics Pallete ( a few colors from there ) and Mac’s Rice paper, aruba blush from Sleek,spiked brow pencil, and MAC mineral finish, I have oily skin so I also used Urban Decay oil setting spray.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blazer, it's such a pretty colour! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair looks gorgeous!!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CelesteCohen Thanks hun- Goodwill for $6.00 can you believe it ;-)

    ReplyDelete