Friday, January 6, 2012

My workout inspiration

So we all know the difference between saying and doing right? Well i was one of those people that would always talk about working out but never put it into action.  I wasnt always like this i was the basketball player for 4 years in high school,  track runner and even had weight lifting class. So to sum it up I was fit (six pack fit)
It was when I had my daughter that that mindset went out the door and couldnt be seen a thousand miles away. It wasnt till recently almost two years later i finally found the motivation to do so. With a few struggles here and there but nonetheless it gets done
I found these pics in the "best beach bodies" article from global grind and decided they will too be apart of my inspiration on what I would like to look like after working out. Keep in mind it's not that I want to be as tiny as these ladies I know my body type is completely different that all of them, it's just the I want to look good in a bikini and everyone has their own way of getting inspired and motivated this my friends is one of my ways.

Thank you as always for reading XoXo



1 comment: