Monday, January 2, 2012

MY Complete NYE outfit

As I previously posted I was determined to find a new years eve outfit where I could use my lace shorts. I searched and searched… I even bought a few blouses that I thought would look good with the shorts. However when I got home it just didn’t  feel right. you know that feeling you get when you put something on look in the mirror and smile at yourself. Yay that’s you checking yourself out and approving while also saying I’m rocking this like no one else can!! I can’t be the only one that thinks this sometimes. IMG_0457
So finally I stumbled into Target to pick up some black tights ( another addition to my soon to be outfit ) right when I walked in I saw the blouses and picked up this… would you say teal green color blouse and a pinkish color blouse after walking around the store collecting other necessary items I debated on what color I wanted and chose the greenish teal..
IMG_0456copy
To complete my look I put on black flats , a teal oval ring ( also purchased from target a while back ) a necklace shaped like a shark tooth, earrings I got for Christmas and a gold watch.
My hair I braided to the side and curled the other side with my Remington curling want ( target for $25.99)
IMG_0466
As you can see Target was my life saver… you can never go wrong with Target.
Thanks for reading dolls. Till we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment