Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Inspiration Beauty Guru

So I’ve been addicted to makeup tutorials online and my top Fav. is the Gorg  Nitraab http://www.youtube.com/user/nitraab?feature=watch check out her channel it’s the bomb.com NO LIE. I like watching her because she keeps you entertained the last thing I want to do is watch your tutorial no matter how good your makeup looks, and your voice is too low, or your just dull period. To be honest I rather watch paint dry than go through it.

Anywho, she’s quirky she’s funny and something about her personality makes me feel like I’ve known her forever. It may simply be her personality that reminds me of myself ( when I’m not shy )
I’ve struggled for the longest time to blend blend blend my eyeshadows when I went to MAC to get my makeup done I’m like “now girl what are you going to do with 5 eyeshadows” but the finished look was flawless and then I didn’t want to wash my face! So I watched and watched and finally did a tutorial or two of her looks, I even went as far as researching the hair extensions she uses ( now ya’ll I live in ARIZONA hair extensions is a different post all together ) I want you guys to check her out you won’t be disappointed I promise Smile
--------  So I did a tutorial of hers called “Bronzey and Glittery” --------
Of course I gotta give a sista credit and post the link here –>
http://youtu.be/vrNykxHY3NI
Please check the rest of my blog to see how I obtained this look! I have been learning how to use movie maker and am still trying to upload my video response so please look out for that too :)
DSC00753
Thanks for reading beauties,  Stay simply gorgeous xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, I'll go and check out her channel :)

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello--saw you on #bbloggers on titter tonight. nice start to your blog. i've got you linked--happy new year and blessings! oh yes, you might try signing up with bloglovin.com and adding one of their widgets to your sidebar; makes it easier for your followers to follow your blog updates! just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dawniepants Yes check her out you'll love her vids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Janel Thank you so much for the feedback doll I appreciate it more than you know! I hadn't thought about the blog lovin gadget- on it now! Happy Blessed New Year to you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete