Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Make-up Police!! - Cited for makeup abuse

I did a Youtube post not that long ago. If you read my previous post the link is there please check it out!
This is what it looked like after the storm.. I just collected every ounce of makeup I had set up my laptop and decided to do one of the tutorials I saw on Youtube.
I just recently got into this makeup epidemic and love it! However, I have more of a journey ahead of me starting with a Vanity, and maybe some Acrylic storage containers to organize that little caboodle of makeup you see right there on the left!  DSC00764
My Brushes sit in a glass container exposed to dust, hairspray (from when I do my hair) and randomness. My palettes sit in a blue Tupperware like container with a lid- this holds my 4 palettes and some eyelash boxes. Then there's my Cabodle  which has my individual eye shadows, foundation, … aka everything else!!
So most definitely  if there was a makeup police I would definitely be cited. So if anyone has suggestions on how to prevent this citation please let a fellow blogger know Smile

Thanks as always for reading beauties xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, have you thought about getting one of the big make up cases like the pros have with the wheels and everything on them. They have room for everything and it would mean all your things would be in the one place!

    dp
    x

    ps if it helps I know the feeling I'm still pondering what to do with my make up storage wise....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that out! I was going to get more organized when I moved ( due to having more space then ) But no harm in investing in one now! THANK YOU! I'm glad i'm not alone with this issue ;-)

    ReplyDelete